The Grapevine cabin is located at the top of a hill overlooking a wooded ravine.
This cabin has a nice hidden feel to it. There is a short walk up a hill to get to this cabin. You park below in the circle drive, walk across the bridge and up the gravel path.
Once you're settled in the cabin you'll find a very small front yard with the fire ring located there overlooking the ravine with the creek below. There is a deck out back that features a hot tub to relax in or wicker bench to sit and watch the birds and the steers in the field beyond. You will have a privacy and feel like you are in your own little world in the Grapevine cabin.
All of our cabins are designed for relaxing, quiet solitude. None of our rooms have a TV or phone (you are welcome to bring your own stereos, DVD players, etc).
The property features a fishing pond for use by all of our guests (catch & release)
No pets please
- Jacuzzi tub for two
- Hot tub on deck
- Kitchen with microwave, cook top stove, refrigerator with ice maker, cookware, dishes, toaster, coffee maker
- Loft with a queen sized bed
- Living room with a queen sized sleeper bed
- Air conditioning
- Full bath/shower (towels provided)
- Porch with rocking chairs
- Gas grill
- Outdoor fire ring
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary granola, OJ, milk and more