The Apple Blossom cabin sits at the end of the lane, back past the pond and the Grapevine cabin drive. You will find privacy and a relaxing feel at this cabin.
When you arrive at the Apple Blossom cabin, you'll find a big front yard that is totally encased by tall pine trees and a privacy fence. There is a fire ring and benches off the side of the cabin. There is a back deck overlooking the wooded creek bank where you can soak in the 5 person hot tub or sit in the wicker chairs out back. The front porch has the gas grill and rocking chairs. The queen bed is upstairs in the loft. The indoor decor is done in reds and greens.
All of our cabins are designed for relaxing, quiet solitude. None of our rooms have a TV or phone (you are welcome to bring your own stereos, DVD players, etc).
The property features a fishing pond for use by all of our guests (catch & release)
No pets please
- One bedroom cabin
- Jacuzzi tub for two
- Hot tub on deck
- Kitchen with microwave, cook top stove, refrigerator with ice maker, cookware, dishes, toaster, coffee maker
- Loft with a queen sized bed
- Living room with a queen sized sleeper bed
- Air conditioning
- Full bath/shower (towels provided)
- Porch with rocking chairs
- Gas grill
- Outdoor fire ring w/ outdoor swing
- Firewood for outdoor fire-ring
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary granola, OJ, milk and more