The Wild Rose is located down past our office drive off of the Private Road. It has a front yard with pines surrounding it on 2 sides and a pasture field on the one. The cabin sits nested in the trees and has the back deck with the hot tub and lounge overlooking a steep wooded ravine.
This cabin is a little bigger than the other cabins and has a dishwasher and an oven. It sleeps the same, but has more room. The view off the back deck makes it feel like you are in the mountains somewhere. The fire ring is down a short path off the porch in the woods. Indoor decor is done in purples, lavender and gray.
All of our cabins are designed for relaxing, quiet solitude. None of our rooms have a TV or phone (you are welcome to bring your own stereos, DVD players, etc).
The property features a fishing pond for use by all of our guests (catch & release)
No pets please
Wild Rose Cabin
- Jacuzzi tub for two
- Hot tub on deck
- Kitchen with microwave, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice maker, cookware, dishes, toaster, coffee maker
- Loft with a queen sized bed
- Living room with a queen sized sleeper bed
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with standing shower (towels provided)
- Porch with rocking chairs
- Gas grill
- Outdoor fire ring
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary granola, OJ, milk and more